Friday 12 October 2012

Hello!

It seems that I have a lot of catching up to do.

I'll start by introducing myself. I'm a bride-to-be in my early 20's who got engaged to a wonderful man during the holiday season of 2012. I'll be signing myself as A.B.I; And Blog It. We are one of the firsts in our group of friends to get married, so we had to make our own path with wedding planning. We had some friends tie the knot before us, and some of them have offered us some great tips, which we were truly grateful for. I wish I had a blog to read the detailed the experiences of some other brides, so I'd know what to watch out for.

So far, we've had good and bad experiences with almost every vendor, with few exceptions that have been truly bad or truly good. I plan to discuss these experiences in this blog. Even if you're not from around here (The Greater Toronto Area), perhaps you'll learn something from our mistakes.

Since I have a lot of catching up to do, I'll start now, with each post being about a particular date and vendor. Please feel free to comment and add any of your thoughts and experiences. If you're a bride who would like to post about her experience with a vendor, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to add your post as a Guest Post on the blog!

Nice to meet you,
ABI.

No comments:

Post a Comment